Superior Town Car Service
Buffalo/Niagara Region



BBB Accredited Business - call 716-936-6688







Canada and the United States enjoy a friendly relationship, so it is relatively easy to cross the border.

Proof of Citizenship and Identity

Canadian law requires visitors 18 and over to carry two forms of identification: proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A United States passport, passport card, or enhanced driver's license meets the citizenship requirement. You will also need a government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license. U.S. driver's licenses are valid in Canada.

Prohibited Items

No weapons of any kind are allowed across the border. This includes mace, knives, and all guns, whether loaded or unloaded. Hazardous materials are also prohibited, and any amount of cash over $10,000 will require authentication.

Traveling with Children

Children under the age of 18 must have proof of citizenship and proof of identify. Again, a U.S. passport meets these requirements. If you do not have a passport, you may present a birth certificate and government-issued photo identification. If you are traveling with children for whom you do not have legal custody, CBSA may require a notarized affidavit or letter of consent from the minors' parents. This document should include the name, address and phone numbers where the parents or guardian may be contacted and dates of travel.

Parents who share custody of children should bring copies of legal custody documents and a letter from the custodial parents indicating the children are not being abducted or taken against their will. The letter should include contact information such as name, address and phone number of custodial parent and dates of travel.


Call to book your
reservation now!



Sandy's Limo
Enjoy the Ride!



©2013-2017 Sandy's Limo Service, Inc.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport
Cheektowaga, NY



SandysLimo.com is a proud member of the
We Hire Heroes™ Publishing Network

Increase your website traffic with Attracta.com